Monday 13 February 2017

What Will You Stamp? WWYS103

I am lucky to be a guest designer this week for

What Will You Stamp Challenge 103




My goodness this is one of my favourite sets from the Occasions Catalogue

I made a gorgeous card already with the baby on the moon and it has been a bit of a hit on pinterest so I thought with this challenge I would use the baby and the umbrella.



For this card I brayered the background with the sponge rollers and gradually changed the colours so it was darker to lighter.

The babies jumpsuit was paper pieced with the paper from the Carousel DSP stack so looked like a patterned onesie.

  • Stamps: Moon Baby & Lift Me Up
  • Ink:  Versamark, Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry, Night of Navy, Tempting Turquoise, Pool Party and Soft Sky
  • Card: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Shimmer White and Cupcakes and Carousel DSP stack
  • Tools: Sweet and Sassy framelits and Up & Away Thinlits with the bigshot and the Confetti Stars Border Punch
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals, Silver embossing & silver ribbon from Saleabration 


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to
http://whatwillyoustamp.blogspot.com.au/

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Nicole! Congrats on being guest stamper this week at WWYS 😃

    ReplyDelete