Monday 20 February 2017

What Will You Stamp? WWYS104


Well here I am at What Will You Stamp Challenge 104 and instead of entering the challenge or being a guest designer I am now part of the design team.
How exciting!!
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.


This weeks set is Lift Me Up ... very fitting as it was the set I presented with at Onstage in November in Brisbane. It is just gorgeous.


It has been a while since I made a box card and they are a bit of my specialty so here we are...


The side view to see the dimension



With this card I did something a little different. The largest framelit and the smaller pieced framelits that would normally go underneath it, I reversed so that the patterns showed on the top of the balloon as they seemed to get a bit "lost" behind the intricate balloon die.

The medium stamped Hot Air Balloon I sponge daubered the colour onto the stamp.

  • Stamps: Lift Me Up  
  • Ink:  Night of Navy, Mint Macaron, Peekaboo Peach, Soft Suede and Watermelon Wonder
  • Card: Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach and the Carried Away DSP (free Saleabration item)
  • Tools: Up and Away Thinlits with the bigshot, sponge daubers
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals and a touch of wink of stella


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Nicole... you really started off with a bang! I love your fantastic card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boom! Drop the mic on this one. Seriously, way to start off with the WWYS crew. Love it!

    ReplyDelete