Wednesday 15 March 2017

Global Design Project #078

Feeling a little creative today so I grabbed the sketch from Global Design Project and had a play with it.


I have seen so many dome style cards lately I thought I would make one myself.... but I made it so it was a bit like a bendy card so it lays flat when posting.

This is what I came up with... I surprised myself!!



Perfect for a wedding or an engagement card.



The side view there is only a small bend in the front.


Front fully open to show underneath the heart cut out.




  • Stamps: So In Love
  • Card:  Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Falling in Love DSP and Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Ink: Blushing Bride
  • Tools: So Detailed Thinlits and Sweet and Sassy Framelits with the Bigshot
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals
  • #GDP078
To visit the other projects visit
http://www.global-design-project.com/

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a lovely card so very detailed Nicole :) Thanks for playing along at Global Design Project x

    ReplyDelete