Monday 7 August 2017

What Will You Stamp? 128 #WWYS128


What Will you Stamp Challenge number 128.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!




High Tide is this weeks set, such a great set for a man style of card!

I luckily taught a double slider card last week in our card group so I thought it was perfect for this challenge.

Front of the card


Partially open

Fully Open

I love how effective a double slider is and it came out just great!
I did a lot of masking off on the front this card.
It is such a simple but such an effective technique :-)

  • Stamps: High Tide
  • Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Smoky slate, Crushed Curry, Always Artichoke, Island Indigo, Craft White and Memento Black
  • Card: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler and Island Indigo
  • Tools: 3/4' Circle Punch
  • Embellishments: Crushed Curry mini chevron ribbon

To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

3 comments:

  1. Such a great, fun card fold Nic. Love the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, this is one of the fancy-shmancy cards! Well done, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a such a fun interactive card. And RED lighthouses steal my heart. Love them. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete