Wednesday 22 November 2017

Colour INKspiration #22 & #23


What is Colour INKspiraton? – a Facebook based bi-monthly colour challenge.
Anyone with Facebook can join in.  You don’t need a blog and you don’t need to be a demonstrator.
I have joined in these challenges and love them as Colour challenges for me are actually a real challenge.
 Click here to join the Facebook page which now has over 1700 members and see what it’s all about.

Here’s some of the basic details about the challenge –
The Colour INKspiration Crew! consists of a team of talented Aussie and NZ Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrators that create projects based on Pinterest inspired colour swatches.
Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 pm (AEDT), a new colour swatch will be uploaded to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group and the Colour INKspiration Crew will get the ball rolling by providing inspiration for each challenge with a blog hop.
Then you have a 12 day period to upload your own creations using the colours provided.
If you have a blog, feel free to link back to it, but all entries will be via Facebook.  The design team will select 5 projects to be ‘design team picks’ and then the Facebook group will select an overall winner from this shortlist.

You have come from the gorgeous Lou's page

These challenges go for 3 weeks

Colour INKspiration 22


I found these gorgeous little fairy lights at Kmart the other day and immediately had an idea with them.

This first pic was taken in my light box with all the lights on


This second pic I turned all the lights around my lightbox off.... Wow what a difference that made!





  • Stamps: Santa's Sleigh
  • Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand and Soft Suede
  • Card: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand and Silver Glimmer
  • Tools: Santa's Sleigh Thinlits with the bigshot and the clouds from Up & Away Thinlits
  • Embelishments: Wink of Stella, Frame (non SU) & Fairy lights (non SU)



Colour INKspiration 23


I had all day on Tuesday (yesterday) to sort this one out but unfortunately I was a bit crook and ended up in bed for the day. I did however finish this on Wednesday afternoon after the hop went live so I hope many of you get to see it! - Dinosaur meets Christmas!


A cute way of using a current stampset and making it Christmassy!
I mirror imaged the santa hats for two of the dinosaurs.
  • Stamps:  No Bones About It and Santa's Suit
  • Ink:  Archival Black, Crumb Cake, Real Red and Versamark
  • Card: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Silver Foil
  • Tools: Bigshot using Sweet & Sassy and Santa's Suit Framelits
  • Embelishments: Silver Thread, Dimensionals, Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder and Wink of Stella

https://jaxxcraftycreations.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/colour-inkspiration-22-23.html




Next up is the amazing Jackie so be wowed with her creations

8 comments:

  1. I'll send you my address so you can post that beautiful frame to me. I have just the spot for it. Beautiful project Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 3D projects and this is just a bit cute Nicole....cool use of twinkle lights too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is next level Christmas decor! Love it! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sweet frame Nicole but i love the dinosaur Christmas- how clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - Such a fabulous creation, Nicole!! I may have to pinch this super fun idea for some my own Christmas décor - thanks for the amazing inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous frame but I adore those Dinosaurs! How cool are they! Lol. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I love the them both. The twinkly lights on the first are just adorable and I love the Santasaurus!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee wiz you are clever! Those dinosaurs are just great! And the sparkly frame is super cute and so simple and clean. Great projects and so clever.

    ReplyDelete