Friday 1 December 2017

Global Design Project #115 & Just Add Ink #388

This weeks project for Global Design Project is Christmas Joy...
What a perfect theme as I have just scrapbooked my gorgeous kiddies Chrissy Pic




ohhh and Just add Ink this week is just add Glitter!

Two Birds..... One Stone..



Well definitely these two bring so much Joy to our family.
After all, as soon as children come into our lives it is all about them.... and Christmas sparkles once more especially seeing their faces on Christmas morning!




Every year we take a few pics and get them printed off into cards to post to family and friends. (yes it is slack of me not to hand make Chrissy cards but we send out 60 and that is a lot) Bear in mind I have just made 60 Christmas Cards for my two children's classes and that took me 3 days...
This weekend I really need to finish off the teachers gifts and cards oh and a stampastack group coming tonight so I still have a lot of work ahead of me....

  • Ink: Real Red 
  • Card:  Gold Foil, Vellum & Soft Suede
  • Tools: Large Letters and Large Numbers Framelits and Eclectic Layers Thinlits with the bigshot, Pattern Party Decorative Masks
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals, Embossing Paste & Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
  • #GDP115 #JAI388
To visit the other projects visit
http://www.global-design-project.com/
and
http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/


oh well while I am here, here is a pic of one of the stampastack cards the girls are making tonight :-)



I am sure the girls will love making these (not sure if they will love the fussy cutting though haha)

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Nicole! Loving the Embossing Paste with glitter and all the touches of gold. Super pretty! Thanks for playing along and supporting us this week. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous photos Nicole and you’ve accented them beautifully! Your sparkly red paste baubles and gold details are so festive and pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete