Tuesday 12 December 2017

Occasions and Saleabration 2018

Occasions and Saleabration 2018


I have just had my birthday and was lucky to receive my pre-order for the upcoming catalogues.


So if you don't already have a demonstrator in Australia please contact me and I will post these babies out to you :-)

Here is a little sneak peek of a card I have made using some new product


oh my gosh I love this paper and the Stampin' Blends!


  • Stamps: Sentiment from Party Pandas (Saleabration 2018)
  • Ink:  Versamark, Old Olive
  • Card: Petal Passion DSP (Occasions 2018), Gold Foil, Basic Black, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler
  • Tools: Petals and more & layered leaves embossing folder with the bigshot, triple banner punch, White Embossing Powder and Old olive, pumpkin pie and cherry cobbler Stampin' Blends
  • Embellishments: Wink of Stella & dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment