Wednesday 9 May 2018

Global Design Project 137 #GDP137




This weeks project for Global Design Project is a colour challenge.
I don't do these challenges a lot as I have lots of cards to make each week but I really do enjoy them when I can get a spare minute to create.



I am designing a simple card for Card and Coffee next week at Dome Waikiki as this is more a beginner class/ get together.




This card can be stepped up even more than this simple design.
The black makes the colours really show.

These are some of my favourite colours! I love bright bold colours.

  • Stampset: Falling Flowers
  • Ink: Versamark, Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist and Pool Party
  • Card:  Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist and Whisper White
  • Tools: May Flowers & Stitched Squares Framelits with the bigshot, Clear Embossing Powder, Pool Party, Melon Mambo and Lemon Lime Twist Stampin' Write Markers and a paper piercing tool
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals
  • #GDP137
To visit the other projects visit
http://www.global-design-project.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment