Thursday 10 May 2018

TGIF Challenge 158 #TGIF158




It has been an incredibly long time since I have joined in this great challenge page and I saw it was a colour challenge this week and these are awesome!




One of my valued customers (and friends) had a very special birthday this week.
I couldn't resist making her a pop up slider card. 
I haven't made one of these in about a year so it was the perfect opportunity.



Here it is closed


and opened right up to see the sentiments inside the card.
Since it is only 3 colours the flowers have been second generation stamped (stamped off) for the lighter shade of the berry burst.
I used a sponge dauber to do the numbers.

  • Stamps: Number of Years & Eclectic Expressions
  • Ink:  Memento, Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist
  • Card: Whisper White, Basic Black, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist & Petal Passion DSP 
  • Tools: Eclectic Layers Thinlits & Stitched Framelits with the Bigshot as well as the Scalloped tag topper & Classic Label Punches
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals, Berry Burst Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon & Glitter Enamel Dots
  • #TGIF158 


To See the other cards in this challenge head on over to
http://www.tgifchallenges.blogspot.com.au

2 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous!!! I love the pop up element! So clever!!! Thanks for joining us at TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely STUNNING! I love the black and white with the pops of color. Thank you for joining us this week at TGIF Challenges!

    ReplyDelete